Do you offer free shipping?
Yes. We deliver internet orders free of charge to the entire United States.
If you choose 3-Day, 2-Day or Overnight shipping, UPS rates will be
based on your zip code.
Can I order products outside of the U.S.?
Yes you can, however not from this website. We have distributors across the globe who can answer any specific questions you have concerning products in your country: find
Do you ship to Canada?
Not from this website. Canadian customers should visit our Canadian site at
Is your ordering system secure?
Yes. We use Yahoo's industry-leading secure payment processing software for all credit card transactions. In more than a decade of online sales, we have a perfect security record.
How long will it take to get my order?
All internet orders are filled as quickly as possible, often within 24 hours. Orders placed during weekends and holidays are received on the next business day. Once an order is fulfilled you will receive an email with a UPS tracking number. Our fulfillment facility is located in California. Please see map below for UPS's estimated delivery time for ground shipping to your part of the country. Number of transit days is not guaranteed by UPS but is a good estimate.
PLEASE NOTE: Selecting 2-day, 3-day or overnight shipping does NOT mean that your order will be processed faster by our warehouse. Once your order is processed by the warehouse, the shipper delivers in two days, three days or overnight.
Will my personal information be kept private?
Yes. We at John Masters organics respect your right
to privacy. Therefore the information collected on
this website will follow the strict guidelines of the
and John Masters Organics will never sell your
information to a third party.
Do you have a mailing list?
|Yes--Join our mailing list for special offers
How do I know which products are right for me?
Simply click on "how to use" under each product for complete information on properties, usage and directions.
How do you decide which ingredients to use?
All ingredients must meet John's strict guidelines :
1. All products must be made with 70-100% organic content
2. No sodium lauryl sulfate, parabens, DEAs, MEAs, or TEAs
3. No GMOs (Genetically Modified Organism)
4. No animal testing
5. No artificial colors, fragrances or fillers
6. All plant extracts and essential oils must be certified organic whenever possible
7. All essential oils used must be steam-distilled and not extracted with propylene glycol - which kills the effect of the oils
8. All plant oils must be cold pressed, not heat distilled - which kills the therapeutic properties of plant oils
9. All ingredients must be proven to be beneficial to the hair or skin
10. All ingredients must be harvested in an environmentally-friendly manner (wild-crafted)
11. All ingredients must be bio-degradable as possible
12. Fair-Trade ingredients must be used when possible
Who certifies your ingredients?